Friday, August 17, 2012

First Day Hair

Hello lovelies,

So this week has been a wonderful week. The beginning of the countdown. The start of my senior year. With that said, I had to find some way to style my hair. Seeing has I had been drugged up due to having oral surgery that previous Wednesday, I was in no mood to wash my hair. Instead, I decided to do a damp braid out; they never fail me. 

I used a spray bottle with water, Oyin's Hair dew, Eco Styler Argan Oil Gel, and shea butter. I used my wide to tooth to make one distinct part in the front and the rest was just section grabbed. I started with the back of my hair, then I moved over to the left side and finished with the right. I had approximately 20 braids in my hair. I took them down the next morning with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Gloss & Shine Mist to keep the frizzies at bay. It did wonders and gave me a nice sheen. I finished the style off with a braided silver head band. 





-babycakesbriauna♥

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely :D I definitely need to try the Eco Styler Argan Oil Gel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (:
      And I do recommend the Eco Styler Argan Oil Gel; it's my favorite out of the bunch.

      Delete